Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Praise for a Great Spanish Kids Music CD


Here's a note from a satisfied customer.  You will love our Mi Guitarrí music resources as well!
Erica, I originally found the "Colores, colores" song when searching for "Spanish Color Song" on YouTube. I am teaching my 21-month old son Spanish, and I wanted to find some kids songs in Spanish. I feel like I hit the gold jackpot in finding you guys! I LOVE the dvds. I ordered two and gave one to my good friend who is a Spanish teacher. I'm giving one CD I ordered to my son's preschool teacher who also does some Spanish. I have watched some of the dvd with my son, and he loved them. THANK YOU so much for doing this!  It is exactly what I was looking for. I hope you make more!  - Sarah G., Austin, TX

No comments:

Post a Comment